Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I knew it! There is another snake!

Okay, so, we had a snake eating all our banty eggs, it scared the freaking crap out of me a while back. I threw a fit, Randy spent hours the next morning down at the CH waiting, finally catches it. When I got home that day, we ( me reluctantly) take the snake, miles away and let it go way out in the country, ( against my better judgement) but Randy is very green and loves all animals, so I have to respect that about him. Anyhow, I have said WHY have we NOT got anymore banty eggs, that was just a hint to him ( I knew there was still a snake) he just kept telling me they we laying outside somewhere ( I knew better). Last night there was a tiny banty egg, I text Randy, we finally got a banty egg but I am going to leave it there for a test! BAM, this morning, the egg, yep, it is GONE and now I am completely freaked cause crazy shit only happens when I'm here alone. I can tell you, I will NOT go back down there un-armed, it will be ON with that snake, that is the only option other than blowing the whole CH up which would not sit well with Randy. Hmmmmm planning and plotting my war with the snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment