Sunday, November 10, 2013

All is well on the farm

Everything seems to be going well out on the farm. Razzi seems to be fitting right in with the other animals and not so scared. The birds have all been enjoying the weather here lately. We have colder weather coming this week which has me hoping we are ready for the animals sake but they all are in sheds or a shed is available so I'm thinking they will be ok. This has been a lot of daily work, A LOT, but we do get much satisfaction from all of these animals. I often wonder what the hell I did with my time before all of our animals, I don't remember being bored lol, definitely now we are not ;-). Life is good out here regardless of what we have to do. Randy has ordered 29 more buffs to be delivered the first of January so we have got to get prepared for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment